Coach Alexia is a professional writer and an engaging speaker who delivers interactive workshops. She is currently accepting opportunities to write for your publications or provide quotes for your articles. She is also accepting engagements to speak to your clients or employees on a variety of health and wellness topics or to your health professionals on becoming more effective coaches.
Coach Alexia started presenting professionally in 2006 during her career in research administration. After changing careers, she continued speaking and developing interactive workshops for clients and training workshops for other health professionals. This is only a snapshot of the presentations she has both developed and facilitated. Please see the full CV for a comprehensive list of presentations and workshops.
For Clients & Events
- How to Enjoy the Holidays without Sabotaging your Health
- The Importance of an Annual Health Assessment
- Exercise. No Equipment? No Time? No Problem!
- Nutrition for your Health
- Heart Smart Nutrition
- Foods to Combat Stress
- A.S.P.I.R.E. to Plan Healthy Meals
- Seven Simple Steps for Lasting Weight Loss
- What’s In My Food? Deciphering Confusing Food Packaging
For Health Professionals
- How to Deliver Engaging Presentations Remotely and In Person
- Affirmations. Building Your Motivational Interviewing Skills
- Let’s Talk Nutrition: What Can Fitness Trainers and Other Health Professionals Tell Students if They Aren’t Dietitians?
- Nutrition 101, How to Recognize Disordered Eating, and Popular Nutrition Topics
- Choosing Nutrition & Dietetics as a Second Career
- Why Reinvent the Wheel? Policies That Address Food Issues.
Coach Alexia has had a love for writing since her early teen years. These are a sampling of her works. Please see the full CV for a comprehensive list of professional writing experience.
- Whey Protein: Evidence-Based Health Benefits, Online article for Health Insiders, 2019
- 200 Surefire Ways to Eat Well and Feel Better, Co-author for book, 2014
- Lactose Intolerance: Basics & Beyond, Continuing Education Course for Professional Development Resources, 2014
- Running on Fats, Print and online article for 904 Fitness magazine, 2014
- The Goods: Myths & Facts about Acai Berries, print article for the Jacksonville Times Union newspaper, 2014
- What is Biosil? Online article for LiveStrong website, 2011
Contact Coach Alexia for Writing or Speaking Engagements
Use our Contact Form or call (904) 595-7116