Grab your Day Planner Page here!
Here is an example of how to use this planner to stay focused on your goals.
- Start each page with gratitude before filling anything else in.
- Write in any priorities for the day so you can focused on what is most important to get done. Limit this to only 1-2 priorities.
- Appointments come next to keep any promises to yourself and others.
- Next, turn to the nutrition and exercise sections.
- If you are a meal planner and/or are following a set exercise routine, you can fill these in ahead of time.
- As you do your activities and complete the meals, check them off.
- Keep this handy during the day and as you drink water, write the number of ounces in the circles.
Please join the NMC on Facebook for more interactive fun and challenges!