We help adults who are ready to take control of their health make nutrition and exercise easy so they can reach their physical health goals and still eat the cookie!
We are part of a movement to redefine how we get healthy. We have a NEW attitude, NEW goals, and are working towards a NEW life.
We don’t follow restrictive diets, starve ourselves, and sacrifice our mental health for our physical health. We don’t believe in shame and guilt based on our food choices. We do not deny ourselves.
We are sick and tired of hating ourselves healthy.
We believe in a balanced approach to health and weight management that builds our self-esteem and is based on a foundation of love for ourselves and for others. We eat without justifying our choices and we focus on getting stronger physically and mentally.
Diet Culture is wrong. We have been dieting for decades and we are getting bigger and unhealthier.
Our doctors are wrong when they tell us to “just eat less” without giving us the tools or the foundation to make lasting change.
That celebrity pushing the latest weight loss miracle product is wrong. They are getting paid to sell us hope in a bottle.
Hope will not get us where we want to go.
We have stopped listening to all the noise out there and we are doing something NEW.
Same game. NEW rules.
This time, we are Loving Ourselves Healthy
We are a N.E.W. tribe.
We put in the work. We push ourselves. We get it done every day.
We know balance is key for health and we strive to live in balance.
We never sacrifice one aspect of health for another.
We make it easy with a smart, science-based strategy.
We enjoy our food and understand the importance of quality nutrition.
We value our strength.
We love ourselves as we are right now and appreciate our amazing bodies.
We are driven. We are powerful. We are capable. We are strong.
We are the N.E.W. Motivation Coaching tribe.
- Join Coach Alexia in the Kitchen for Meal Prep and How-To videos aimed at making nutrition easy
- Search for Upcoming Events
- Read some reviews to see what our clients have to say
- Sign up for our email newsletter for information on freebies, upcoming workshops, recent blog posts, new ebooks or online courses, or even special offers and discounts
- Learn more about Coach Alexia
Check out the blog
- What Is Love Yourself Healthy?
- Our Approach to Healthy Living
- What Is the Difference between Health/Nutrition Coaching and Medical Nutrition Therapy?
Check out our services