Tired of failing at yet another diet?
Maybe those diets are failing you…
Aren’t you sick and tired of “hating yourself healthy?” Just can’t bear the thought of trying yet another diet where you are either hungry all the time or choking down foods you don’t like? Are you ready to ditch the diets?
The Love Yourself Healthy Plan is not another diet in disguise.
This is a sustainable and unique plan that is flexible and realistic enough to work in your crazy-busy life.
Coach Alexia will guide you one step at a time through a positive approach to health and weight by focusing on nourishing and positive choices for your body and mind to improve nutrition and activity and to build self-esteem.
Change your mindset and find your lifetime plan to reach your weight and health goals.
I have a very busy lifestyle that requires a lot of plan B’s and a lot of flexibility. It was great to not have the standard nutrition jargon all the time. I liked trying a different approach… (read more) — Tracey W.
What You Get
- 16 Video Modules covering the three-tiers of nutrition, exercise, and shutting down your Inner Critic from a legitimate health and wellness expert delivered in a no-nonsense way – see the list of video topics here
- Done-for-you notes pages and worksheets for goal-setting and reflections to take you from information to action
- Lifetime Access to a Private Facebook Community with others who are currently going through or who have completed the Plan – and you get to stay in this group after the Plan ends
- Access to Coach Alexia within the Facebook Community at least once a week while Plans are in progress. But she usually shows up more often as she loves interacting with her clients
- Permission to enjoy delicious food, be active in the way that fits your lifestyle, and decide on what is best for you to reach your goals (with guidance from your coach of course!)
What You Don’t Get
- Unrealistic Meal Plans that make you count and track everything
- Long exercise plans that make you sweat to earn every calorie you eat
- Having to cram yourself into a one-size-fits-all plan based on someone else’s idea of how to be healthy
- Shakes, pills, supplements, or any other products to buy
- Hours of hunger to suffer through
- Disappointment from not meeting unrealistic goals
- Guilt and shame from eating food
- No more hating yourself healthy
Focusing on your weight will not get you where you want to go. When you shift your focus to what is going on inside your head first and your health second, the weight will follow.
How It Works
We use a 5-step coaching process that sets you up to be successful, to be flexible and realistic along your journey, and to stay focused for the long-term.
Step 1: Begin Small Steps Training.
Start by keeping daily promises for activity, hydration, and nutrition. These are small goals that you know you can do no matter what happens during the day. You get secrets for how to increase your chances of success and know why relying on willpower never works.
Step 2: Overcome Your Inner Critic.
Get specific steps you can take to challenge your inner mean person, to be more kind to yourself, to understand the normal cycles of making permanent lifestyle changes, and to appreciate the importance of taking time to pause and recognize your efforts.
Step 3: Implement the Plan.
We dig into details for nutrition and exercise and make your plan. We start with big picture nutrition and the many reasons we turn to food, then dive deeper into meal planning, dining out, investigating food packaging, and revising recipes. We also dive into ways you can approach exercise to match your goals with the right approach.
Step 4: Address the Long-Term.
We cover what typically derails people and keeps them from making lasting lifestyle changes as well as ways to prevent this from happening to you. You will also learn how to handle the many holidays and social occasions that can start people off-track, so you stay focused in many different situations.
Step 5: Set New Goals.
Let’s celebrate your success! See how far you’ve come with weight and health now that you have rocked some goals and shut down your inner critic. Look at other lifestyle habits that impact your happiness and decide on next steps to continue improving health and loving yourself healthy.
Check It Out at No Cost
Take a look at the very first part of the Plan. You can see what the video modules are like and get two worksheets that clients complete before beginning the modules. This gives you a feel for the program and will let you know if this is the right fit for you – or not!
- Video – Before We Begin
- Worksheet – Wheel of Wellness
- Worksheet – My Why
- Video Module Topics and Descriptions
- Agreements to join the Plan
Let’s Get Started